Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Broken dish washer

My Dishwasher just died, RIP. I thought this would be bad, I thought I would have to scramble to get a new (used) one asap, but instead I just told my husband no rush I will just wash by hand till we get a new one.(he is working going to school full time, and hardly has a minute to himself, I did not want to add to his stress) As it turns out I am enjoying doing the dishes by hand. I was reminded that as a kid dishes was my favorite chore. In fact when I was first married I thought the Ideal wife washed the dishes by hand and so chose not to use our dishwasher, this did not last long because my hubby assured me it would be more time effective to use the dishwasher and that he would not think any less of me:) from that point on we have always had a dish washer and I have never felt like washing by hand again. Now being forced to wash by hand though, brings back good memories of the joy of keeping a house clean, and I am glad for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment