Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am SO domestic

I have wanted to be a mom ever sense I can remember, and with that dream I tried to learn the things I would need to be a good mom. Well I got a good running start with things, but I have learned so so much more once I got married and started having kids.
One valentines day my hubby and I had a double date with one of his friends and date. Well we where put in charge of planning the date and I thought it would be fun to make heart shaped pizzas as a couple for our activity and this sounded fun to my hubby too so we did, making pizza is something we did in my family growing up and was just a fun thing for me. But I guess it was new to our friends date as she could not believe that we where making our own pizzas instead of buying one. The thing I will always remember is when she then said "wow you are so domestic" it was not meant as a complement just an observation, but I took it as a complement, and so sense someone gave me the title of so" domestic" that is what you can call me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment